The birthday dinner in honor of Gyla Roberson and Marilyn Hall was attended by approximately 70 people. Many thanks to:
- Doris Clements and Brian Collins for providing music
- Don Martinson, Judy Sroufe, Joyce Madden, Mary Ann Chitwood, & Gyla Roberson for stirring up dessert
- Joyce Madden, Lana Bruggeman, Jeanie McMillan, Norval Madden, Pat Brennan, Armetta Watson, and Gyla Roberson for cleaning up after us all.
- Jeannie McMillan for transporting the leftovers to Fire Station #7, 21st and Coolidge, they were thrilled to receive them
- The men of the Union Rescue Mission Cooking Class who prepared the delicious dishes
All who donated for the cost of the meal. Donations received minus the cost of the food left $800.00 to be given to the Union Rescue Mission.